Malaika Arora Bio/Wiki:
|Real Name:||Malaika Arora Khan|
|Famous Name:||Malaika Arora|
|Date of Birth:|
|Birth Place:||Thane, India, Maharashtra|
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
Malaika Arora is an Indian model, dancer, actress, VJ, and television host. Therefore, she is known for her mighty work in Hindi cinema. She started a film Producer career with the former husband Arbaz Khan in 2008.
Arbaz Khan established a company named Arbaz Khan Production, which has created a series of superhit films. As actor Malaika Arora has played the main role in the films Kaante in 2002 and EMI in 2008.
As a dancer, she was appreciated due to her charming performances in Chaiyya Chaiyya in 1998, Gur Nalo Ishq Mitha in 1998, Maahi Ve, in 2002, Kaal Dhamaal in 2005, and Munni Badnam Hui in 2010.
Early Life & Background:
Malaika Arora was named in the Swahili language word Malaika and that means an angel. She was born in a thane in Maharashtra. When she was only 11 years old, and her parents divorced because of their issues.
She moved to the Chembur with her mother and sister Amrita. Her mother named Joyce Polycarp is Malayali and her father, Anil Arora was Punjabi-living. Her father worked in the merchant navy.
Malaika got her secondary education from Swami Vivekanand School of Chembur. Her aunt named Grace Polycarp was the principal of the school. She is also a former student of Holy Cross High School Thane where she studied till 9th grade.
Arora received her college education from Jai Hind College, Church Gate but did not complete it due to professional engagement. She lived in Borla Society, Chembur, and it was the opposite chamber of Basant talkies before starting a modeling career.
Career Life Journey:
When MTV India started his work then Malaika Arora was selected as one of the VJ. She started her working as an interviewer and hosted shows like Club MTV. Later on, she continued hosting shows love line and styling check with Cyrus Broacha.
Malaika Arora has taken her step in the world of modeling. While in the many other advertisers like albums songs like Bally Sagoo’s of Bollywood film Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha opposite to Jas Arora and item numbers like Chaiyya Chaiyya of Bollywood film Dil Se in 1998.
In the decade of 2000, Malaika Arora made cameo appearances in a few good movies. In 2008, she appeared in the first major actions of the film in EMI and that was the failure of the box office.
She presented the item Munni Badnam Hui in the film 2010 but her husband Arbaz khan was the producer of this film.
Malaika set up a global record on March 12, 2011, by presenting the coordinated dance in Munni Badnam Hui. She was going to support Taiwan’s expertise’s celebrity in 2012. But she confirmed the 30 plus Dabur’s and she describes that she never wanted to act.
Therefore, she spared directly with the Atif Aslam, Shaan, and Bipasha Basu in the LG Arena of Birmingham’s and The O2 in Arena in London.
In 2014, she had confirmed that she would make a cameo appearance in the action comedy-drama movie “Happy New Year” directed by Farah Khan.
Malaika Arora was married to Arbaz Khan in 1998, who is a Bollywood actor, director, and Producer. She met him during a coffee shot. Maliaka Arora and Arbaz Khan have been married for 19 years but now she is divorced.
Malaika Arora Body Measurements:
|Bra Size:||34 B|
|Waist Size:||27 inch|
|Hip Size:||35 inch|
|Shoe Size:||9 US|
|Dress Size:||6 US|
|Chest Size:||35 inch|
Malaika Arora Height, Weight, Color & Size:
|Eye Color:||Light Brown|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inch (168cm)|
First of all her boyfriend’s name was Arbaz Khan and she was married to him. Later on, she also got a divorce. Now, Malaika Arora is in a relationship with Arjun Kapoor who is a Bollywood actor.
Malaika Arora Family & Relationship:
|Husband Name:||Arbaz Khan|
|Father Name:||Anil Arora|
|Mother Name:||Joyce Polycarp|
|Sister Name:||Amrita Arora|
|Boyfriend Name:||Arbaz Khan (Now Arjun Kapoor)|
|Spouse(s):||Arbaz Khan (Divorce)|
When Malaika Arora was 11 years old, her parents divorced. After the divorce, she went to Chembur with her mother and her sister named Amrita. Her mother’s name is Joyce Polycarp and her father’s name is Anil Arora.
Malaika Arora has only one sister named Amrita Arora. Amrita Arora is a Bollywood Actress and she is older than Malaika Arora.
Malaika Arora appears in the television show Nach Baliye as one of these three Judges. This show was broadcast on the star in the middle of 2005. She continued to be in the Nach Baliye 2 Judge and which started broadcasting in the last quarter of 2006.
In this show, Malaika Arora presented many items numbers for example for contestants. She was shown as a judge in the star One shows Zara Nachke Dekha. Malaika Arora was in 2010 as a Judge in the show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
The list is on the judging panel in the show India’s Got Talent.
In 1998, Malaika was married to Bollywood actor, director, and producer Arbaz Khan. She met during a coffee Ad shoot. Since then they have been known as Malaika Arora khan. She announced on March 28, 2016, a separation referring to compatibility issues.
Malaika Arora Khan officially divorced on 11 May 2017. A son named Arhan khan was born on November 9, 2002. The custody of the son after the divorce is with Malaika Arora. While Arbaaz Khan has the rights to visit his son as his decision in Bandra family court.
Bollywood actor Salman Khan and actor, director, and producer Sohail Khan are their former sister-in-law. His former father-in-law is a scriptwriter Saleem Khan. Malaika Arora has been in a relationship with actor Arjun Kapoor since 2018.
Malaika Arora Debut:
|1st Tv (Show):||Nach Baliye|
|1st Album/Song:||Gur Naalo Ishq Mitha|
- Dil Se.. in Chaiyya Chaiyya in 1998
- Pyar Ke Geet in Dholna in 1999
- Bichhoo in Ekwari Tak Le in 2000
- Indian in Yeh Pyar in 2001
- Maa Tujhhe Salaam (cameo appearance) in 2002
- Kaante as Lisa in 2002
- Kaal in Kaal Dhamaal in 2005
- Heyy Babyy in Heyy Babyy in 2007
- Athidhi in Rathraina (Telugu) in 2007
- Om Shanti Om in Deewangi Deewangi in 2007
- Welcome in Hoth Rasiley in 2007
- EMI as Nancy in 2008
- Helloo India (cameo appearance) in 2009
- In 2010, Prem Kaa Game in I Wanna Fall in Love
- Housefull (2010 film) as Pooja in 2010
- Dabangg in Munni Badnaam Hui in 2010
- Gabbar Singh in Kevvu Keka (Telugu film) in 2012
- Housefull 2 in Anarkali Disco Chali in 2012
- Dabangg 2 in Pandey Ji Seeti in 2012
- Happy New Year (cameo appearance) in 2014
- Dolly Ki Doli in Fashion Khatam Mujh Par in 2015
- Pataakha in Hello Hello in 2018
- Filmfare Award For Best Film (2011) Dabangg Movie
- National Film Award Providing wholesome Entertainment (2011) Dabangg
- Indian Telly Award As a Best Judge Panel (2014) India’s Got Talent
- Big Star Most Entertaining Film (2010) Dabangg
- Golden Petal Awards For Best Jury Non-Fiction (2013) India’s Got Talent
As a Producer:
- Dabangg in 2011
- Dabangg 2 in 2012
- Dolly Ki Doli in 215
- Work in Nach Baliye in 2005-06 as a judge on Star Plus
- In 2008, work in Zara Nachke Dekha as a judge on Star One
- Work in Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan in 2008, on NDTV Imagine
- In 2009, work in Perfect Bride as a judge on Star Plus
- Work in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa as a judge on Sony TV and Color TV in 2010-15
- In 2012-20, work India’s Got Talent as a judge on Colors TV
- Work on India’s Next Top Model in 2017-20, as a host on MTV India
- In 2019, work in MTV Supermodel of the year as a host on MTV India
Approximately, her net worth is $10 Million.