Dia Mirza Age: (39 Years)
Here we are discussing Dia Mirza Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Family, Relationship, Career, Movies, TV Shows, Body Size, Favoritism & More
Indian Actress Dia Mirza Biography:
Dia Mirza is a famous Bollywood and Indian actress and model, who has worked in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, and Bhojpuri films. Her date of birth is September 9, 1981, in Mumbai, India. She has also starred in Koffee with Karan Season 6 and 7 as a special guest. Dia Mirza is also well-known by her husband Manish Malhotra, a famous Indian fashion designer. Especially, her name is a combination of the Hindi words Dina and Mirza. She is also a wonderful model, TV host, and motivational speaker. Presently, Dia Mirza age is 39 years old.
This beauty has given some fabulous films in recent years. The event of Dia Mirza is also the co-host of the Global Leadership Summit. After some success, she got popular after working on her debut film Barsaat in the year 2006. She has been mainly involved in successful films like Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, Zubeidaa, Phir Teri Kahani Hai, and many more. At present, Dia Mirza net worth is approximate, $6 Million or 98 crores, 28 Lac, 21 Thousand, 200 Hundred rupees in 2021. See here Dia Mirza Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Family, Relationship, Career, Movies, TV Shows & More.
Dia Mirza Parents Religion, Early Life & Siblings:
Dia Mirza was born on September 9, 1981, in Mumbai, India. Mirza is a Hyderabadi native of Punjabi and Sindhi ancestry and was born in Delhi. Dia Mirza’s father name is Firoz Mirza. The name of her mother is Zeenat Mirza. The Mirza family is a well-known and rich family in Mumbai. In spite of having a lot of posts on social media, she does not share any photos of her parents, Firoz Mirza and Zeenat Mirza. However, there are many photos of her dad. The multifaceted personality is a typical Bollywood beauty.
She is a typical urban woman. Dia Mirza celebrates her birthday with family and friends. But Mirza is very close to her family members. Indian actress Dia Mirza is an environmental activist and a mother. She holds a B.Sc degree in Zoology from St. Stephen’s College and an M.A degree in English from Delhi University. However, she is an active member of the Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan.
Professional Career Story:
Mirza began her career in advertising and has worked with several advertising agencies and publications like Leo Burnett, JWT, Ogilvy, Leo Burnett, White, and Blackwell, etc. Then Dia Mirza’s cinematic career kicked off with the 2004 Hindi film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, which was her debut film. After this, she was featured in several other films like Tanu Weds Manu (2011), Dhoom 3 (2013), Fan (2013), Om Shanti Om (2007), Raavan (2010), and Sarkar Raj (2010). In 2012, Mirza made her Telugu film debut in Bharat Ane Nenu and also starred in Rana Daggubati’s directorial debut, which was Ghazi. In 2018, she began starring in the TV series Sacred Games on Netflix. It is based on Vikram Chandra’s novel of the same name.
Mirza’s other work includes making a personal appeal to former United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to take note of the alarming news of female foeticide in the world. Mirza has also hosted a talk show named “Just Thinking”. Apart from Hindi, Mirza also speaks fluent English, Sindhi, and Punjabi.
Dia Mirza First Marriage:
Mirza was first married to actor Sahil Sangha, but the couple got divorced in 2011. They have one daughter named Shaista. Mirza then began dating businessman Vaibhav Rekhi and got married to him in a private ceremony in 2012. Mirza and Malhotra have a son named Varun. Actress Dia Mirza, who is a single mother to 9-year-old son Izhaan, says she hopes to give him the childhood she did not have.
Dia and her ex-husband Sahil Sangha welcomed their son in 2010, but their marriage broke down in 2011. “I was around 19 when I started to date Sahil. I got married at the age of 19 and had a child by the age of 20. Hence I was busy with my career and living away from home and so it was a new phase in my life. He came in and there was a very different role than I had to play because I had to let go of what I had built. He took care of the child. When we broke up, I was really ready for a new phase in my life”, Dia said.
Dia Mirza’s Body Measurements:
Mirza has a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm). She has a curvy shape which shows her toned butts perfectly. Dia is as gorgeous as the Goddesses she loves to worship. Her sculpted, toned and taut body would make any man lose his heart in a flash.
Dr. Raj and Dia Mirza Work Experience:
Apart from her movies, Dr. Raj and Dia Mirza have also worked on a series named Jashn-E-Mohabbat: Salute Your Father, where Dr. Raj played the role of a father and Dia played as his daughter. The series was about daughters and their relationship with their fathers. Dr. Raj was there to support and encourage his daughters and it was a beautiful and realistic drama. After this fantastic event, she appeared in some different movies. Some of her movies are titled Company, Taxiwala, The Viceroy’s House, and many more.
Inspired By Close Friend:
Dia Mirza is gearing up to take her fans on a laugh-filled ride with her upcoming comedy series inspired by her real-life friend and producer, Rajat Kapoor. The 39-year-old Indian actress has been collaborating with Rajat for the past 10 years and has been praised for his keen sense of humor and outstanding ideas working on the projects.
Some Additional Points about Dia Mirza-Hottest Actress:
- In a recent interview, Dia Mirza was asked who inspires her the most. She said: My mother. She’s never been defined by a man, nor is she defined by any profession that she has chosen to be in. So, I think that’s a very powerful thing to know about your life, and how to grow with that.
- In the same interview, Dia Mirza was also asked if she prefers to follow the lead of the ladies who have made it big in Bollywood like Bollywood divas Hrithik Roshan, Sunny Leone, and Sonakshi Sinha, to which she said,
- Not really. I’m inspired by a lot of different people, and I haven’t really seen it through the lens of what I think a stereotypical woman should be like. I like to think of myself as an individual who is driven by my own desires and passions.
- Also said, I’m not swayed by the example of my family or the example of my friends, or the example of what other people would call a woman’s life. I feel that what I do defines me. My life has been about making my own choices and living for myself rather than reacting to the norms of other people.
- Dia Mirza is considered an elegant, educated, smart, and talented female celebrity of India. She is known for her charm, looks, and personality. The screen goddess became more popular after appearing in dramas and series and she has been working for some of the popular companies.
- After many successful performances, the person has also been honored with many awards. The studious diva got four Filmfare Awards, Best Actress, Best Actress In A Negative Role, and many more. She has given many blockbuster movies to cinema lovers and also hosted many award functions.
Dia Mirza Net Worth 2021:
According to celebrity net worth, Dia Mirza net worth in rupees is (approx) Rs 982831200 ($6 Million) who earned honestly working in the several biggest Hindi movies and TV shows. If seen, in 2020, Dia Mirza net worth was around $4 million in the US currency (Rs 655220800).
Social Media Site, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Here we’ve given the detail about Dia Mirza Net Worth, Height, Age, Wiki, Family, Relationship, Career, Movies, TV Shows, Body Size, Favoritism & More